Be resolved to... read more indie creative publications this year.
Start with N.E.E.T Magazine - I happily 'happenstanced' upon this online mag just recently (although it's been around since 2005). You may know it... well - do revisit! there's a new blog and twitter thing going on.
Two things that drew me in while browsing Issue #017 December 2009:
1. Gorgeous atmospheric photos.
2. Jam-packed full of... advertisements...? Stylish indie girl looks from all over the world!
1. tutorial on shining happy headbands;
2. the featurette on Melbourne, Australia... (check this heading: "...stylish stores in the seaport city of Melbourne." True, but not as quaint as the word 'seaport' would suggest.); and
3. article on 'the 10 cent designer' - interior design for the budget- and 'coolness-' conscious.